Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


I turn one today. Not that anyone cares. We celebrated my birthday last Saturday, a full nine days before the actual date. And that party was only half for me! I had to share it with my cousin, Sophie, who was born four days before I was. Meyer never has to share a birthday party. Neither do mommy or daddy. You know who has share birthday parties on dates that aren't that close to their actual birthdays? The cats. Am I no more than a cat?

At least I got a cake. Of course, everyone wanted me to shove my face in the cake and rub icing all over myself like lotion, but I wasn't about to act like an uncivilized barbarian just to entertain people. Sorry I didn't give everyone something cute to watch on YouTube, but at least I have my dignity!

1 comment:

Jason Sisk said...

Happy birthday, Kate! Maybe you and Juliana can get together and compare cake scars soon.